[SEL] Glenn Karch

Michael Tucker oldironnut at windstream.net
Mon Nov 9 07:34:12 PST 2009

Keith,

Our tribute to Glenn was a little delayed.  Lincoln is a very
compassionate young man and he thought the world of Glenn.  Like all
of us, he's followed all of the news about Glenn's battle and has been
very saddened that it was a battle that he would ultimately loose.
When you sent out the email that Glenn had passed away, I decided to
not tell Lincoln because Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were his
semester finals and I figured he needed to be focused solely on
those.  Saturday was an all day marathon for his band's state
semifinals so I put it off another day.  Yesterday as our weekend
wound down we all talked about Glenn and how much he meant to us and
what a wonderful man he was.  We also talked about the email that you
sent out about Glenn's funeral and that folks around the world ran
engines on Saturday to honor Glenn's life.  Lincoln decided that it
was better late than never so he went out and fired up the Famous and
we listened to her chuff as we thought of all of the good times that
we've had talking with Glenn at SIAM, Portland and Coolsprings and how
much he will be missed but never forgotten.

Take care,
Mike
Michael Tucker
oldironnut at windstream.net