[SEL] Glenn Karch

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Sat Nov 7 21:01:21 PST 2009

Glenn's funeral was very nice. The Minister started out the service by
saying something along the lines of...."We are hear to celebrate the
life of Glenn Karch. As we speak engine collectors all over the world
are running their engines as a tribute to Glenn...." He went on to
conduct a service befitting the man we knew.
Glenn's family signed onto Smokstak last night to view the thread
posted there and were very grateful for the kind words expressed. I'll
copy all of the posts here and send them to them too.
After the service and a nice lunch at the church my wife and I started
three engines in Glenn's honor. They were a 4 HP Sparta Model A
Economy, a 1 HP Sparta Model CX Economy and a 1.5 HP Model E Hercules.
Keith

Keith Kinney
kkinney at herculesengines.com
WWW.HerculesEngines.com