[SEL] Glenn Karch

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Nov 7 17:15:23 PST 2009

Good job Elden  ...Eco, 5hp started right up..ran crappy (to be expected
since I jumped the track for a while on steam), settled down after a good
warm up.

   Keith did Eco on his website, Curt welded up the head, and Glenn always
stayed in touch and even sent me literature on my 1-3/4 hp dragsaw.  The
Herc boys are top notch.

Prepare yourself...there's video at the end...In my frowning ways, I am very
content..especially when I got my teeth in.

The Best of Healing and Closure to the Karch family!!!

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/575440460buqqGs?vhost=good-times

RickinMt.