[SEL] Glenn Karch

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Nov 4 22:06:12 PST 2009

Hi All,
	Many of you know that it was decided that the proceeds from the ATIS
Charity Auction at Portland this past August were to be donated to a
brain cancer research fund at Purdue University. Spencer has already
transfered those funds (some $1,400.00) to that institution in Glenn's
name.
	I'm sure that many of you would have liked to have been part of that
effort, but were not able to be at Portland and, therefore, could not
take part in the auction. The Glenn Karch Memorial Fund has been
established and donations are now being accepted.
	I am currently in FL and will fly to Evansville on Friday for Glenn's
funeral on Saturday. I'll fly home to Greensburg on Sunday (late) and
will provide information at that time as to where to send
contributions to the Glenn Karch Memorial Cancer Fund. I simply do not
have that information with me here in FL!
	Dave
PS, I will send flowers (in the name of the SEL) to the funeral home
in Evansville.