[SEL] Glenn Karch

Jack Hallaran hallaran at juno.com
Wed Nov 4 13:02:08 PST 2009

What a great human being. I remember looking for a part for my engine. I kept getting ripped off by vendors, (that will go unmentioned). Glenn got an exact copy of the check valve in question, cast and machined it.
He sold it to me cheaper then the one the ripoff artist had sold me the wrong one for! I guess that is always the experience you have when you run across someone of the ultra-high integrity that Glenn was...
He was always about the "good stuff".
R.I.P. my good friend, it was my very good fortune to have known you!
God bless,
            Jack Hallaran Atlanta, GA