[SEL] Glenn Karch

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 4 11:27:15 PST 2009

So sorry to hear this Keith, Glenn will truly be missed by all and can never
be replaced. I have fond memories of Glenn when I came to visit you with my
now departed engine friend Bill Miller and we all (you, Glenn, Bill and
myself) visited several of the local engine guys and then ended up having
dinner together. I later went back myself and picked up the old Garden
Tractor from him.

We are reminded in the Bible that life is but a vapor, here today and gone
tomorrow, and we have lost so many of our beloved engine people in the last
couple of years. My prayers and thoughts will be with Glenn's family and I
want to think that Glenn is now with Bill and they are having a great time
in Heaven.

Paul