[SEL] Trouble with EHOWT09

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:49:59 PDT 2009

2009/5/28 George Best <george at irontrader.com>:
> I'm at the Newark airport waiting to board the flight to Amsterdam.
>
> Unfortunately, the Royster brothers are no where in sight! Checked at the
> counter in the boarding area and if they are flying out of Charolette (sp)
> it looks like they won't make the flight :-(
>
> To top it off my cell phone stopped working :-(
>
> Hopefully they will contact Harry and we may have to pick them up on
> Saturday.
>
> George

We're about halfway across the North Sea on the Ferry, local time
12.56 UK, almost didn't make it due to a miscalculation of driving
times with the trailer on, but we were last on the ship before they
pulled the ramp.

Beautiful weather, sea calm,  booked by us specially for the weekend :-))

Arrive 15.35pm UK time or 16.35 Dutch local time.

Marine access Wifi works well, just goes to show what they can do these days!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com