[SEL] Trouble with EHOWT09

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Thu May 28 16:12:01 PDT 2009

Welcome to the New York / New Jersey area. Just blink once and something
else will happen. Have a safe flight.
KK

In a message dated 5/28/2009 5:55:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
george at irontrader.com writes:

I'm at  the Newark airport waiting to board the flight to  Amsterdam.

Unfortunately, the Royster brothers are no where in sight!  Checked at the
counter in the boarding area and if they are flying out of  Charolette (sp)
it looks like they won't make the flight :-(

To top  it off my cell phone stopped working :-(

Hopefully they will contact  Harry and we may have to pick them up on
Saturday.

**************Cooking Dinner For Two? Sign Up & Get Immediate Member-Only
Savings.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222652750x1201460983/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225797%3B37274671%3Bq%3Fhttp:%2
F%2Frecipes.cookingfor2.pillsbury.com%2F%3FESRC%3D934)