[SEL] Nuenen Weather Forecast

George Best george at irontrader.com
Thu May 28 07:06:17 PDT 2009

Did Arnie mention beer???? ;-)

One of the nice things we did last tour was have an after hours private tour
of a local brewery in Weilheim Germany.

Unfortunately, going back there this year didn't work out.  However, I got a
email yesterday from my German friend and he's going to deliver some of the
Weilheimer beer to one of our stops!  Talk about great friends!  The kind
that drives hundreds of miles and drops off some beer for you to enjoy!

(Actually, he was already driving  within a couple kilometers of one of our
stops and said he'd drop off some beer for us)

George