[SEL] OT: Daydreaming

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 20:33:45 PDT 2009

"I was very much taken by the B-25 Mitchells at Falcon Field, and I
thought that I'd like to take time out, buy an aircraft, see it
restored properly"

Peter, my dad built those Mitchells at the North American Aviation
factory in the Fairfax district of Kansas City, KS.  He herded a
crew that put them back to stock after a modification had been
tried and found wanting.  He'd love to help, were he here to do it.

Bruce Younger

05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68

Madison, SD

sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

E. Hemingway