[SEL] EHOWT09 correction

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed May 27 13:12:03 PDT 2009

Ron,

You got it.

You should have joined the tour when I first announced it. ;-)

For those that don't know, the tour starts in Amsterdam on Friday morning and for 10 days we cram as many engine shows and collections in as we can see.  The current plan is to see over 20 collections plus spend 3 days at the Nuenen engine show.  We'll be in Holland, Germany, and Belgium on this trip.

Since these tours require long days of driving and visiting collections, they have become known as the Hell On Wheels Tours.

I've done them in the States as well, hence the European prefix on the EHOWT09.

I head to the airport at 5am tomorrow morning (Thursday) and should meet up with the Royster brothers at the airport in Newark for our flight to Amsterdam.  Not sure Europe is ready for both Royster brothers plus Arnie at the same time.  Actually, can you imagine spending 10 days in a van traveling with them? ;-)

Bound to be some good stories when this thing is over!

George