[SEL] St. Marys Gearless

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed May 27 08:29:53 PDT 2009

Steve:

If it's not too much trouble (I'll reimburse you for copying and postage), I'd also like to have the McVickers drawings.  After I complete the Hvid I'm building (and get bored running it) I'll be looking for another unusual engine feature to build a homebrew engine around.

Thanks and take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand