[SEL] OT: need advice on US car shipping company

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Tue May 26 03:09:27 PDT 2009

Russell,
A year ago we had our 52 Hudson Wasp hauled by a good company out of MO.  They are bonded, insured and do excellent work on taking care of your car from pick up to delivery.   Contact me off list.
Curt Andree
-------------- Original message from Russell Gilbert <russell at ncable.com.au>: --------------