[SEL] Dealing Etiquette

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun May 24 16:40:31 PDT 2009

You are so right, now its to hard and expensive to make someone stand
up to their word because you have to sue them, that no one has any
fear of welshing on a deal. Especially on relatively small deals like
these. I'd like to speak this persons name in public as a welsher but
I have no proof, no witnesses to back up what I say, so I would be
wide open to a slander suit if they so choose to do so.
  Even with a hand shake deal you usually needed a witness to swear
it to a judge.       Mark