[SEL] Thieves

jlb94 jlb94 at juno.com
Fri May 22 07:12:28 PDT 2009

Hi Rich,
Actually, I was just being "smart".   The first handgun I bought was a
"Throw-Down" and I bought it from, of all things, a Cop !

 Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
 jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
   ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
   \/)"(\/
   (_o_)       "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental
illness."