[SEL] Thieves

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu May 21 20:19:18 PDT 2009

You're correct Steve.  Its referred to as the "Castle Law" (your home is
you Castle and you have the right to defend it).  We have a
constitutional case in my county that will probably determine the
constitutionality of Kentucky's law.  A man's daughter in law came to
his home and he ends up fatally shooting her.  He claims immunity under
the Castle Law.  However, he was having an affair with her and the
family claims it was much more than just him protecting his home.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY