[SEL] Thieves

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu May 21 16:47:05 PDT 2009

Alan wrote:
> If they do not have a weapon and were not a threat to your life then
> if you shoot them expect to spend the next few years in prison.
>
> It would be a lot better to catch them on video.

Actually it depends on the laws in your location. In some areas the laws
state you have a right to defend yourself if you FEEL your life is in
danger. No weapons needed.

My policy is REAL simple. If I feel you are a credible threat to myself
or to someone I am with they get ONE verbal warning to desist. Ignore
the warning and they get a lead slug to the center of mass.

--
Steve