[SEL] Spam> Maytag Ignition

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed May 20 11:52:18 PDT 2009

Hi Alan,
Actually no need to double it over just use two bill. GRIN.   The
Maytag points do not seem to need the final smooth dress like we are
used to giving to others. They seem quite happy with a 230 grit
dressing. Goes against everything I was taught and told on point
conditioning but it works and works well.  Maytags service manual
only advises a 230 grit dressing and nothing else.    Mark