[SEL] OT. Brake fluids

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue May 19 06:57:33 PDT 2009

Must depend on how big the foot is pushing the pedal.  (I'd think to
produce 30,000 psi it would have to push it through the floor!).  I
remember having a hydraulics course in college when doing undergraduate
work in engineering.  Its quite amazing the psi developed in hydraulic
systems (I'm not necessarily speaking of brake systems here).  It amazed
me that things held together under the pressure exerted.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY