[SEL] Over 24 hours

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 12:30:54 PDT 2009

Dolly..... I'm sure you mean that in some  sort of a twisted , kind, European way, so I look forward to seeing  the French family at Neunen. I promise to do my best to keep the EHOWT tour group in line (at least in public) . Your job however is much more difficult keeping the nookulear engineer out of trouble untill we arrive. Steve