[SEL] Parallel Universe?

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Tue Mar 31 15:02:27 PDT 2009

Kerry only because we are good pals I must let you in a secrete, We
have some fellow engine collectors who very much take grate pride &
enjoy with their VINTAGE (OLD) stationary engines  built in the 40's
!!! Sorry to all you OLD Codgers out there but it looks like the
numbers are against you! :-)

PS: just remember; when you feel like that older than you  hunk of
iron is getting a bit much for you, let me (a much younger collector)
know, I can help you get it out the way