[SEL] What are you doing today?

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Mar 23 00:55:08 PDT 2009

Hi All,
	It's 9:45am here and I'm just waiting for a mate to pick me up and then we
are going flying in his restored 1946 SAAB Safire. (4 seater trainer.)
(Darn thing is older than I am!!)

	According to reps of the SAAB factory who came to look at it a few years
ago it is the best restored version of this aircraft around today so we
should be quite safe :-)

	He builds and repairs aircraft so I'm really quite confident of his
abilities. He is emigrating to Australia (Melbourne) and leaves tomorrow so
this will be his last flight for a few months. He will be back in a few
months to dismantle the plane and ship it off to AUS.

	I'll post pics when (if ??) I get back.
Have a good day.
Jerry