[SEL] O.T O.T O.T Need to talk to a math expert

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 19 06:09:00 PDT 2009

Understand Alan and right now I am trying to find a used concrete mixer. The
wife says I have gone crazy and need medical help as I am getting too
involved in building these two small garden plots. I am trying to track down
some good top soil, a used leaf shredder/chipper, used composter or I will
have to build one, and a used concrete mixer. Oh well Dad always told me if
I was going to be a bear to be a grizzly.

Paul