[SEL] O.T O.T O.T Need to talk to a math expert

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Mar 18 21:34:20 PDT 2009

A 5 gal. bucket appears to be about 12 in. in dia. and about 14' high.
PI =3.14159265 (when dry.)(If the Pi is wet it is closer to 3.1415965!)
PiXr2 =PiX(6x6) or 3.1415965X36=113.09747
113.09747 x14=1583.3645 cu inches.
12X12x12=1728 cu inches.
1728 is plenty close enought to 1583.3645 for givernment work!
Argo, 4, five gallon buckets will be plenty cloce to the 4 cu feet of
material that Paul needs! (This is even more true given that Paul is a
rether sloppy bloke and tends to spill ~145 cu inches out of each
bucket while carrying it to thr point of loading!
	Dave