[SEL] O.T O.T O.T Need to talk to a math expert

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 18:54:05 PDT 2009

In a message dated 3/18/2009 8:43:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com writes:

I would  probably use the five gallon bucket as the standard of measurement
for  your application.   I don't know how many cubic feet a bucket is,  and
I'm not dressed to go out and find one to measure one right  now.

Rick

Hi Rick,
You can use this conversion factor:      gallons (USA)  cubic feet  x 0.1337
take your 5 gallon bucket times 0.1337  to arrive  at 0.6685 cubic feet.  I
think your idea of using a bucket as the standard  is excellent as it doesn't
weigh as much as a full cubic foot plus it comes with  a handle and is readily
available at little or no cost.  Since the formula  calls for cubic feet
units, a five gallon bucket can be substituted so long  as the bucket is used for
each ingredient.
Ron

**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433363x1201394532/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B212935224%3B34245239%3Bb)