[SEL] O.T O.T O.T Need to talk to a math expert

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Mar 18 18:09:31 PDT 2009

Hi Paul, There is an INFINITE number of solutions to your question!
	Dave
PS, Two by one by two would be one of them. One by two by two would be
another. Two by two by one would be, yet, a third.
PPS, I don't have the time to figure out all the other possibilities--
perhaps Arnie can do that at work tomorrow!
PPPS, Give Arnie a bit of help an tell him ONE of the dimensions.
PPPPS, If you provide Arnie with TWO of the dimensions then there is
ONLY ONE solution to your inquiry!
PPPPPS, Arnie--rotsa ruck!