[SEL] Glenn Karch update

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Mar 18 05:24:02 PDT 2009

Thanks Keith for the update.  We'll add Glenn to our prayer list at
church.  Glenn contacted me around the first of the year in regards to a
part I was going to borrow from him.  He told me I should come on down
and get it to have it copied.  He didn't mention any problems when we
talked.  Its good to hear that the Drs. are pleased with his progress.
We pray it continues.

Tommy Turner