[SEL] OFF TOPIC - Ballot Box Stuffing Request

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Mar 17 11:19:11 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I need your help.  One of my power plant customers in Sweden recently had her
daughter get married.  Her daughter has had one of her wedding pictures selected
for a "best bride picture" contest.

I'd really appreciate it if y'all could help out with a little ballot box stuffing.
At this point she just needs 25 more votes to take over the lead.

She's picture #19 and really is a lovely bride and it is a very nice picture.  You
can only vote once from a given computer.  8-))

THANKS!!  Arnie