[SEL] Glenn Karch card

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Tue Mar 17 08:19:01 PDT 2009

I suppose this is a bit late, but I'm wondering why we're not just
sending individual cards to Glenn.  Seems that receiving 100 cards is
better than getting a card with 100 names listed on it.  Only cost 42
cents in the U.S. to mail a card to Glenn and the cost of the card is
whatever you want to spend.