[SEL] So just where in the world IS Glenn Karch?

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 10 19:29:30 PDT 2009

Kevin this is shocking news to hear that your dad is dealing with brain
cancer. The last time I saw him I had went to his house to pick up an old
garden tractor. He seemed in the best of health.

Please tell your Dad that we will all be praying for his speedy recovery and
he will be in our constant thoughts.

Thanks for letting us know about your dad, he is a very special man to all
of us.

Paul