[SEL] ATTN: British list members

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 10 05:36:06 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [SEL] ATTN: British list members

From: "Arnie Fero" <fero_ah at city-net.com>
> Joe,
> What's the URL of that Associated web site?
> Arnie

Arnie, I have put it on the UK engine list & below is my latest posting on the subject!
I have been digging around and found the origional photo's at
http://www.oldengine.org/members/smigle/associatedpage15.htm
 They are under "3 HP & 3 1/2 HP Iowa Oversize Engines"
http://www.oldengine.org/members/smigle/Associated%20pics/serials/515421.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/smigle/Associated%20pics/serials/515421a.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/smigle/Associated%20pics/serials/515421b.jpg
In the last photo the engine seems to be for sale at £600.
Possibly at good few years ago for that price?

Dave Croft
Warrington
http://www.oldengine.org/members/croft/
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv