[SEL] PETTER ANGLO QUESTION

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Sat Mar 7 16:08:53 PST 2009

Dave you will need to have a chat with John Palmer from the UK, he
will show up on the list soon enough. The fuel stem is apparently
always a major problem :-)
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/555136787szkzzX  check the
above link Niko to see the pic's of mine. It may help you out a little

regards Russell