[SEL] (no subject)

jlb94 jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Mar 6 08:38:32 PST 2009

Great program, use it all the time, what do you want to know.
=        =        =        =        =        =        =        =        =
       =
Hi Peter,
Thanks for the comeback.  I am totally confused.
I installed Audacity and all I seem to be able to get is the Audacity
window once I open the program.

I can't seem to get anything to record.  Or - I can't get any sound into
the program.

On the Mixer Toolbar, there are two sliders. The Left for output and the
right for input.
Then there is a little window to choose the input source.
I have nothing in that little window and don't know how to get anything
to that little window.

Hence, if I try to record anything, I get dead space recording.
then I click play and, again, dead space playback.

How can I get something to show in the "Input Device Selection" ?

I have sound coming in to the computer via the line-in on the back of the
midtower.

Any help?

 Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
 jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
   ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
   \/)"(\/
   (_o_)       "There is more to life than increasing its speed."