[SEL] What engine is it ??? reply from seller

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Mar 3 13:49:02 PST 2009

I emailed the guy selling this item and he knows nothing about it.

It is Ebay items 280317040799   copy and paste this number into Ebay search bar.

Here is his reply below.
Peter

Dear sir , there are no marking on it what I can see . There is a cab which is a motor mower which was with it when I got it. Also a pipe which looks like it belongs to the exhaust side of the motor. It also has a base plate below the top water tank and above the sump. Hope this helps cheers Donald.