[SEL] SIAM 2009 Pictures

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Jun 30 21:33:42 PDT 2009

G'day Mate,

Well, your lovely bride told me that you were getting a bit pudgy and asked me if I
could get you a bit of a workout at Baraboo & Portland; so I dialed the Bessemer off
just a bit.  Something so that you would get a workout, but stop short of cardiac
arrest.  Hugs & kisses to your missus.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie