[SEL] Zippers

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 30 20:30:48 PDT 2009

Too late Steve, my eyes have now been opened to whatever that thing was
that you so lovingly call Zippers.  I must say Dude, get some help!  That
is nasty.  Though I can see one good side to it, just think of the all
around coverage you can get from that, provided both halfs can work
independently of one another.  Mike, untarp those engines and bring them to
Portland and we can work a deal, your brother seems to be "Split" on lifes
choices.

Tim