[SEL] OT the hi road or the low road

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue Jun 30 17:05:36 PDT 2009

Hi Reg
	Each Jan. and June guys from the Dept of Homeland Security stop in
here to ask if I have seen you since that trip. Arnie says that the
same thing happens at his place in March and Sept. Don't worry mate,
we always tell them that it was Marg that was driving and she was just
some chick from the UK that you met in the keys!
	Dave