[SEL] OT the hi road or the low road

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jun 30 15:54:29 PDT 2009

Russ, Marg and I drove from Miami to San Francisco on our first visit to
USA.
It was ok on the main roads but SO easy to make a mistake on turning,
leaving a fuel stop etc. No matter how careful you are, the brain drops into
auto mode at times and driving on the other side of the road is a deadly
challenge.
So much so that I have never driven there since. I, and they, are safer that
way.
Smartarse Kerry did a stint in a motorhome one year. I am sure he will agree
with me on this.
BE CAREFUL!!
Reg.
Reg & Marg Ingold.