[SEL] Peter Osborne

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 29 16:40:44 PDT 2009

Peter tried twice to reply to your sunshine post but bounces bay as User unknown ?

yes there is a wad of gauze needed, I was told to help atomize the fuel as it is first sucked into the sump as the piston goes up (vacuum) and then pressurized and forced into the inlet port as the piston comes down. Important that the brass main bearings seal well or you will not get a good vacuum or pressure.
Mine is a prick of a thing and never got to sort it out, will run but continues to blow fuel out of the carb, it is all about the governor which in itself is an unusual design
I got a manual I think from Rally Badges, I am enjoying the North Qld sun at the moment otherwise I would scan and send on.and check out mine and take photos etc as needed.
If I can help just ask

Kerry