[SEL] SIAM 2009 Pictures

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jun 29 16:35:12 PDT 2009

Hey Dolly,

Sleeping, eating, drinking, chasing totty, ...  If you have your engines setup well,
one flip of the flywheels in the morning and they run all day.  Which leaves ample
time for the MORE IMPORTANT engine show pursuits.  (See the beginning of this
reply.)
Capish?  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - You'd be DEEPLY concerned if you DIDN'T see me engaging in all of that!