[SEL] O.T O.T Need computer help opening .jpg files

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Sun Jun 28 19:05:26 PDT 2009

Hi, Paul.

You'll probably want to upgrade to Windows 7, which will be released
sometime this summer, unless it gets pushed back to this winter or
next year.  If you order now, you can get the "Home Version Upgrade"
for only $49.  If you need the more powerful "Professional Version
Upgrade" and you order now, the price will be $99.  If you wait, the
price for the crippled "Home Version Upgrade" will be $119, ten
dollars less than the "Vista Home Version Upgrade," which will stay
priced at $129 after the release of Windows 7, for those users who
don't want to risk another Microsoft upgrade fiasco.

However, if you don't have the original discs that came with your
computer, the price of Windows 7 will be $199 for the low-end version,
or $220 for the fully-enabled version.

Or... you can wait for the release of Apple's "Snow Leopard" later
this summer, and upgrade to the full-blown version for only $29.

Rob Skinner
Antique Stationary Engines
La Habra, California

rob at rustyiron.com