[SEL] O.T O.T Need computer help opening .jpg files

S. Work swork at endacomm.com
Sun Jun 28 18:23:13 PDT 2009

All our computers suffered similar difficulties after (Supposedly) Upgrading
ti IE-8 Under Windows XP-Pro  I can only assume the problem would be more
severe on the Home platform. You can turn OFF IE8 on the windows update site
to where it doesn't automatically upgrade/Downgrade you again. Another
alternative would be to use Firefox which runs extremely well under all
versions of windows I have !