[SEL] Cooling system bypass loops.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Fri Jun 26 16:42:46 PDT 2009

Jim:

Go to my webpage (below), then go to the Fairbanks-Morse Jack of All Trades page and scroll down to the pics of it running.

The "temporary" cooling system that's still on there is what I call the "Three Stooges" cooling system, after one of their movies where they were plumbers and the result of their efforts at the trade was not a pretty thing to see.    :-)

Take care - Elden
edurand at mchsi.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand