[SEL] OT - opinion on trailer

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Jun 25 20:42:17 PDT 2009

Here's some photos of my current trailer. It's a 5 ton winch (as opposed to
a wench)

http://theamcpages.com/images/flatbed/

I'm hoping to find someone who would trade or something, but may end up
going through a dealer, I suppose, or selling then buying.

All new wheel bearings and tires in 2005.
Took it to Reading PA in 07 to pick up my Eagle. Follows really nicely.
Hellish heavy equalizer, too

Bill