[SEL] Cooling system bypass loops.

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Jun 25 16:06:35 PDT 2009

Hi Curt,
	I just sent you a picture (off list) of the valve (I believe factory)
on the 15 HP T/G IHC I used to own. It worked well to control the
water flow and thus the engine temperature. A similar set up is on my
11 HP Austral. What am I missing in my understanding as to why a
simple valve anywhere in the system would not control the water flow
and thus the cooling of your 8 HP?
	Dave
PS, Will try to send the picture of the 15 HP to slick so that others
can see it.
PPS, Those not on both lists will wonder why in the hell it shows up
on SLICK!