[SEL] 5 HP Model T Thermoil

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 23 07:31:14 PDT 2009

Keith:

Nice running Thermoil!  Thanks for the video.

I wish I'd been able to get to Coolsprings (prolly never will) and had my Homebrew Hvid ready in time.

In case any of you haven't seen it, here's a video of my just completed "poor man's Thermoil":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IvP-KkyIKY

It's running on it's own but I need to do some more mods to the combustion chamber and fuel block to get it the way it should be.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand