[SEL] Rock Crusher at SIAM

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Mon Jun 22 19:58:46 PDT 2009

If you remember about 6 or 8 months ago Mike Tucker posted a message
saying his Father in Law and neighbor had rescued a New Holland Rock
crusher from the scrap yard.  Our club purchased it and I retrieved it
back in February.  Once home one of our SIAM club members adopted it
and got it mounted and working, adding a output conveyer.  Here are a
couple video's of it running at our show last week.  Thanks for your
help Mike and please thank your Father in Law and his neighbor too.
Keith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMaaHCrXUwY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKo_rshMoVM

Keith Kinney