[SEL] SIAM show (little OT)

Jim Kirkes jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Mon Jun 22 06:30:30 PDT 2009

We used to have a spark show at Vista until the Fire
Department made them stop.  The method was to belt one of
the steamers up to a baker fan and then get a pretty good
fire going and the engine working pretty hard.  Shut down
and put in a couple of scoops of sawdust and wait for a
while.  Start up again with full throttle and watch a big
stream of sparks shoot 30 feet up in the sky.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, California U.S.A.
jd.kirkes at verizon.net