[SEL] Small scale machining...

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sat Jun 20 02:35:18 PDT 2009

Hey Frank, I am 73 and I can remember my Dad having a lot of back issues of
Popular Mechanics in a bookcase in my bedroom.( I was about 8 or 9 then)
They were from the early 30s ish. I wandered the pages over the years and,
to this day, remember vaguely some of the articles. (And the covers). There
were a lot of predictions that came into being many years later. In those
days, in the backstreets of London, the chances of ever making things shown
in them was a far distant dream. But, I did dream! (Grin).
Perhaps that is why I enjoy what I do these days so much.
That magazine opened the imagination in a way that seems impossible today,
with video games, etc.
However, your mail opened the doors of memories long thought forgotten.
Thanks.
Reg.

Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.