[SEL] OT: WWII Radio Equipment Wanted

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:51:34 PDT 2009

The Wings of Liberation Museum in Best, Near Eindhoven are looking for
help with obtaining any of the follwing items:

Rotary Converters for the T1154 and R1155 Transmitter/receivers
WS No 12 - Complete unit (We have a WS No 12 Generator that we will be donating)
WS No 33 - Any parts or complete set.
Any Avro Lancaster or Spitfire/Hurrican radio equipment or parts (The
museum does have some equipment already)
Jones Plugs (Number of ways etc not specified) These are the
flat-bladed connectors so beloved of the Allies on their radios.

Norman T600 Portable Generator.

Any leads or assistance would be gratefully received by Jan Hulleman
on behalf of the Museum.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes